There's been quite a bit of talk about the Web Components spec lately. As with anything new, there's been a lot of fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) about Web Components. We're going to chat about some of their use cases, strengths, and weaknesses to give us all a better idea of this tech.
- Server Components (https://pimterry.github.io/server-components/)
- Using React app techniques at the web component level with Redux, virtual-dom, and JSX
- Dig up twitter thread. It’s a total centithread but here’s a decent jumping in point (https://twitter.com/dan_abramov/status/770645608415784960)
- The gas arrow in your rental car dashboard tells you which side the gas tank is on
- Slappy Cakes (http://www.slappycakes.com/)
- Elon Musk biography by Ashlee Vance (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVI76ZS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
- The Corgi sticker from cotton bureau (https://cottonbureau.com/)