"Tie your hands to free your mind" is a mantra you hear that applies really well to the constraints that you put on yourself by embracing statically typed languages and functional programming. We're going to hear from various people about their respective visions of typed FP in JS.
- Egghead.io - Bite-sized web development video training
- Frontend Masters - Expert front-end training
- Trading Technologies - Building For What's Next
- React.js Program - Master the React.js Ecosystem
- Sentry - Cross-platform crash-reporting
- Don’t wait for a rewrite! Introduce a new language incrementally. Build a small thing that works. Get that small thing in production. Then expand.
- Use an ide or vim setup
- Learn to reason about type signatures alone
- Constraints are great, but start simple and dial them up later
- Write simple code w/o abstractions until you feel the pain - then learn abstractions to solve that