- Tips: Avoid seeing Star Wars and Think of tests as a feature
- Picks: Thinking fast and slow
- Tips: Use as many pure functions as possible. Easier to test. and Test at the highest level possible to get coverage and flexibility on implementation
- Picks: jsverify, Eric Elliot’s blog posts in general, and Constraints Liberate, Liberties Constrain — Runar Bjarnason
- Tips: When building a complex thing with parts that are unknown, focus first on mini prototypes of each of those unknowns. and Mentoring / coaching is essential to learning. Self-driven learning is good but only goes part of the way.
- Picks: Fun Fun Function - Streams by @mpjme and Simplicity Matters