End-to-End testing is among the various forms of testing that is critical for the development and quality assurance of your applications. Join us with a subject matter expert to chat about this important part of application development
- Tips: If you use karma + mocha. Set the mocha timeout to 20+ seconds, wrap your assertion in a setTimeout and you’ll have time to inspect the screen and click around (if you’re not using a headless browser)
- Picks: Amazing Scope tool from Shape Security and Parser Combinator library from Bodil Stokke
- Links: aXeCore - Marcy Sutton tweeted this during the show.
- Tips: Use all forms of testing
- Picks: How to Contribute to an Open Source Project on GitHub and Ghost Inspector